Which paddles are compatible?
Only SCUF Reflex paddles will be compatible. The paddles can be purchased HERE.
Which functions can be remapped to the paddles?
SCUF Reflex’s paddles can be remapped to any function except the Create, Options, Home buttons, or Triggers.
How to: Remove a paddle
To remove a paddle on the SCUF Reflex, simply pull down firmly.
We recommend removing the outer paddles first before removing the inner paddles, then simply replace the outer paddle.
How to: Remap the paddles
- Turn on your controller. It must be powered on in order to remap paddles.
- Press the Profile Button located on the back of the controller until you see the color profile you want to change.
- Press the Profile Button again, but continue to hold it until the light starts to blink.
- Simultaneously press the paddle and the button you would like to remap it to, and then release.
- Save your remapped configuration by pressing the Profile Button again and the Profile Indicator light will stop blinking.
How to: Disable a paddle
To disable a paddle, simply remap the paddle of your choice to the home button.