Which paddles are compatible?
SCUF Instinct’s paddles are embedded into the back of the controller, making all other paddles incompatible. The paddles cannot be removed.
Which functions can be remapped to the paddles?
The paddles can be remapped to any function except the Xbox Button, Share Button, Mute Button, LT (left trigger), RT (right trigger) and the SCUF Profile button
If remapped to the Share Button, the paddle will be disabled.
How to: Remap the paddles
- Turn on your controller. It must be powered on to remap paddles.
- Press the Profile Button located on the back of the controller until you see the color profile you want to change.
- Hold the Profile Button until the light starts to blink.
- Simultaneously hold the paddle and the button you would like to remap it to, and then release.
- Save your remapped configuration by pressing the Profile Button again, and the Profile Indicator light will stop blinking.
How to: Disable a paddle
To disable a paddle, simply remap the paddle of your choice to the Share button.
For more information on the paddles profile, click HERE.