The Reset Button is located on the front of the controller, under the faceplate, next to the A and B buttons (see photo below). We recommend using a 0.9mm SCUF Key, toothpick, paperclip, or similar non-sharp object to engage the reset switch.
To reset your controller, follow the steps below:
- Using your finger, gently pull the faceplate from the top of the controller and carefully lift it over the thumbsticks.
- Locate the small reset button on the front of the controller, next to A and B buttons.
- Use a small tool to press the button inside the hole.
- Hold the button down for about 3–5 seconds.
- Connect your controller to your PC using the USB cable that came with your SCUF.
- Press the Start button.
Please note: The reset button will recover the controller in the event the controller becomes stuck. The reset button will not reset profiles.