The triggers section allows you to configure how your trigger behaves when pressing it. You can use the available presets or create your own preset to configure them.
To create your own preset:
1. First, click on the ‘Triggers’ tab.
2. From here, you will have the option of selecting one of our recommended profiles for various game genres or creating your own.
3. To create your own, click the yellow ‘+’.
4. You can choose from one of the preset curve responses or click ‘Custom’ to further configure your own.
5. To adjust each step, simply click each of the 6 dots and drag to your desired response. Repeat this for both your left and right stick.
You are now ready to try out your new trigger curve responses in-game. Please check out the accompanying video about adjusting trigger deadzones for how to complete your trigger profiles.
Please note: The X axis represents how much the trigger is pressed and the Y axis represents the activation value of the trigger. You can tune the values of the trigger at 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100% trigger depression. You are also able to tune the deadzones of the trigger. To do this, adjust the deadzone slider, located at the bottom of the graph, for the desired trigger.
Please note: Adjusting your deadzones below 2% may cause unintended trigger movement in-game or within menus. Having a large deadzone will mean that you have to press the trigger much more before a game recognizes the trigger movement.