The thumbsticks section allows you to configure how your thumbsticks behave when exercising it. You can use the available presets or create your own preset to configure them.
Here is how to quickly change or customize the curve responses of your thumbsticks:
1. First, click on the ‘Thumbsticks’ tab.
2. From here, you will have the option of selecting one of our recommended profiles for various game genres or creating your own.
3. To create your own, click the yellow ‘+’.
4. You can choose from one of the preset curve responses or click ‘Custom’ to further configure your own.
5. To adjust each step, simply click each of the six dots and drag to your desired response. Repeat this for both your left and right stick.
6. As you tune, please note that the X axis represents how much the thumbstick is moved and the Y axis represents the activation speed.
Please note: The X axis represents how much the thumbstick is moved and the Y axis represents the registered value of the thumbstick. You can tune the values of the thumbstick at 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100% thumbstick movement. You are also able to tune the deadzones of the thumbsticks. To do this, adjust the deadzone slider, located at the bottom of the graph, for the desired thumbstick.
Please note: Adjusting your deadzones below 2% may cause unintended thumbstick movement in-game or within menus. Having a large deadzone will mean that you have to move the thumbstick much more before a game recognizes the movement.