Here is how to set up a macro and map it to your Envision controller.
- Start by navigating to the Mappings section.
- From there, choose the Custom tab and click the yellow ‘+’.
- Select ‘Macro’ at the bottom of the Mapping Type window.
- Using the controller image, click on the button you want to change.
- Once your button is selected, press the Record button and any action you do with your mouse or keyboard will be recorded. This includes anything you type into your keyboard and anywhere your mouse moves or clicks.
- Press stop when you are done, and your macro will now be saved to your selected button.
The possibilities for macros are almost endless, so please check back for additional videos for more macro tutorials.