If you are experiencing drift or unintended thumbstick movement in-game with your SCUF Envision, please try the following:
- Open iCUE, and make sure that the thumbstick deadzones are not set to zero.
- Adjust deadzones back to the default setting.
- Curve response may need to be adjusted if the curve is too sensitive for that particular game that you are playing.
- Check in-game thumbstick settings for deadzone settings and ensure in-game deadzones are not set to zero.
- In-game deadzone settings may need to be reset back to default if the game has deadzone settings.