If you are experiencing unintended trigger activation in-game, please try the below:
- Open iCUE and ensure that the trigger deadzones are not set to zero. We recommend the deadzones to be at 5% for most games.
- Adjust deadzones back to the default setting.
- Curve response may need to be adjusted if the curve is too sensitive for that particular game.
- Check in-game trigger settings for deadzone settings and ensure in-game deadzones are not set to zero.
- In-game deadzone settings may need to be reset back to default if the game has deadzone settings.