Here is how to set up a macro and map it to your Envision controller.
The mappings section represents the mappings of the controller while iCUE is running.
There is a list of preset mappings that you can choose from to use or reference from when creating custom mappings.
Please note that the preset mappings, in iCUE, will differ from the out-of-the-box starter mappings that come pre-loaded on your controller.
- To create a custom mapping, select the “Custom” tab.
- Press the yellow “+” button to open up the “Mapping Type” menu.
- Select the mapping type you want to use.
- Select the button that you want to change.
- Select the function you want to map to your selected button.
Now you have successfully remapped your function to another button.
iCUE allows you to remap and change virtually any button or trigger on your controller within the mappings section. The controller images show what functions can be changed and are highlighted in yellow and light gray. Buttons highlighted in yellow do not have a default function. Buttons highlighted in light gray have a default function that you can overwrite by remapping them.
- Ensure that the controller image reflects the mapping you want.
- “A” and “B” buttons cannot be changed, unless the “A” and “B” functions are mapped somewhere else on the controller. (The “A” and “B” functions are critical to the majority of games for selecting or going back within menus. As a safety precaution, we have locked those buttons until you remap those functions to another button.)