- Turn off the PlayStation 4 console.
- Locate the small reset button hole under the last paddle (P4) on your SCUF IMPACT.
- Use a small, unfolded paper-clip or something similar to push the button (the button is inside the tiny hole). Hold the button down for a 2 - 3 seconds and release.
- After resetting the controller, re-pair the SCUF with the PlayStation console by connecting the USB cable to the controller and the system, and turning the PS4 console on.
- Press the PS button on your controller to log in to the PS4.
Adjusting Hair Triggers
If your SCUF IMPACT includes the optional SCUF Trigger System, issues with controller face buttons not properly working could be the result of improper hair trigger alignment. To resolve issues with hair triggers, please follow the following troubleshooting steps:
- Remove the short trigger cover or trigger extender to adjust the adjustable hair trigger mechanism.
- Insert the 0.9mm SCUF key into the adjustable screw on the top of the adjustable hair trigger mechanism.
- With trigger stops off turn the 0.9mm SCUF key two full clockwise turns to tighten and activate the adjustable hair trigger.
Note: It is recommended to adjust the hair triggers in game to adjust to preference. Tighten the adjustable hair trigger in game until the weapon fires, then loosen slightly to playing preference.