If the D-pad on your SCUF Infinity4PS PRO is not functioning as expected, try resetting the controller with the following steps:
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 console.
- Locate the small reset button hole on the back of the SCUF Infinity4PS PRO near the L2 shoulder button.
- Use a small, unfolded paper-clip or something similar to push the button (the button is inside the tiny hole). Hold the button down for a 2 - 3 seconds and release.
- After resetting the controller, re-pair the SCUF with the PlayStation console by connecting the USB cable to the controller and the system, and turning the PS4 console on.
- Press the PS button on your controller to log in to the PS4.