To remap the paddles, follow the instructions below:
- Turn on the game console and your SCUF controller
- Place the EMR Mag Key on the back of the controller (as indicated) so the magnet symbol latches onto the controller
- Press and hold the paddle that you wish to remap a function
- Press and hold the function (Χ, Ο, ∆, □, L DPAD, R DPAD, Left Thumbstick down, Right Thumbstick down) that you would like to map to a paddle
- Release the function
- Release the paddle
- Remove the EMR Mag Key and place it at least 5 cm away from the back of the controller to prevent the SCUF controller from accidentally entering remapping mode.
- The EMR feature MUST be selected on our online builder. This option cannot be added to the controller after it shipped.
- The EMR key itself will not suffice to remap the paddles. The EMR is an internal board that must be added to the controller during the production process.
- The following buttons can be mapped to the paddles: X, O, Square, Triangle, L3, R3, Left D-pad, Right D-pad.
- Without the EMR, the paddle configuration will be (from left to right): X and O.