To perform a hard reset of your SCUF Vantage:
- Remove the faceplate by lifting it from the controller chassis using the two-finger notches on each side of the handles.
- Using the provided 0.9mm SCUF Key, press the reset button located on the right inside of the inner faceplate (beneath the circle button).
- Put the faceplate back on the controller and push to secure. You will hear the magnets “click” into place.
Pressing the reset button on your SCUF Vantage Wired model will restart the controller.
To perform a soft reset of your SCUF Vantage:
- Hold down the Options and PS buttons simultaneously.
- Your Vantage will be powered off after a few seconds, indicating the hard reset was successfully performed.
Please note performing a hard reset of your SCUF Vantage will reset paddles and SAX buttons to their default remapping. SCUF Vantage default paddle and SAX mappings can be found in the image below.