If you are having one of these issues, you may need to adjust the hair-trigger system:
- Triggers overly sensitive
- Triggers auto-engage during game play
- Face buttons not working
Note: Hair triggers are part of the SCUF Trigger System and are an optional feature that might have been purchased.
Adjust Hair Triggers
- Remove the short trigger cover or trigger extender to adjust the adjustable hair trigger mechanism.
- Insert the 0.9mm SCUF key into the adjustable screw on the top of the adjustable hair trigger mechanism (see diagram/photo)
- With trigger stops off turn the 0.9mm SCUF key two full clockwise turns to tighten and activate the adjustable hair trigger.
Note: It is recommended to adjust the hair triggers in game to adjust to preference. Tighten the adjustable hair trigger in game until the weapon fires, then loosen slightly to playing preference.
For more information about our trigger system, click HERE.