The SCUF Vantage is compatible with the following type of headsets:
- 1. Wired headsets equipped with a 3.5mm jack connected to the controller.
- 2. Wired headsets equipped with a USB cable connected to a USB Port on the PS4 Console.
- 3. Wired and Wireless headsets connected to an external audio mixer amp or base. The audio mixer amp or base is connected to a USB port on the console.
Headsets of type 2 and 3 connect directly to the console and are fully compatible with the SCUF Vantage. If while using those headsets, no sound is coming through the headset, please do the following troubleshooting:
- Step 1: Turn off the audio amp or headset base and turn it back on.
- Step 2: You will be prompted by the PS4 to select a profile.
- Step 3: Select the profile you’re currently using and audio should come through the headset again.
Headsets of type 1 must have a 3.5mm audio and need to be connected into the SCUF Vantage 3.5mm audio jack port directly. Please note that SCUF Vantage’s audio functionality is compatible in Wired mode (USB) only as stated in the user instructions documents included with your Vantage controller. If you own a SCUF Vantage Wireless/Wired model, please ensure that the Wired/Wireless switch is all the way to the left (Wired mode).