To perform a hard reset of your SCUF Vantage 2:
- Remove the faceplate by lifting it from the controller chassis using the two-finger notches on each side of the handles.
- Using the provided 0.9mm SCUF Key, press the reset button located on the right inside of the inner faceplate (beneath the circle button).
- Put the faceplate back on the controller and push to secure. You will hear the magnets “click” into place.
To perform a soft reset of your SCUF Vantage 2:
- Hold down the Options and PS buttons simultaneously.
- Your Vantage will be powered off after a few seconds, indicating the soft reset was successfully performed.
Please note performing a soft reset of your SCUF Vantage 2 will reset Paddles and SAX buttons to their default remapping. SCUF Vantage default Paddle and SAX mappings can be found in the image below.