- Features - All Features Diagram
- FAQ - Will the SCUF Vantage 2 be compatible with the PS5?
- FAQ - Experiencing Unresponsiveness or Lag during gameplay
- Video - Connecting to PC (Windows 7 and 10)
- Video - Connecting your controller to PS4
- Features Video - Remap a Paddle or SAX button
- Manual - Vantage 2
- Features - Paddles
- Features Video - Adjusting Hair Triggers
- Features - SAX Buttons
- Video - Connecting your headset
- Features Video - Using the Audio Touch Bar
- How to: Connect your headset to the Vantage 2
- FAQ - How to set PS4 to use USB cable (wired mode)
- Features - SCUF Trigger Control System
- Video - PC App walkthrough
- Features Video - Replacing a Faceplate
- 1st time setup instructions
- Video - Connecting to Android
- FAQ - What are the default Vantage 2 Paddle and SAX mappings?
- Features - Customizable Thumbstick Area
- Features Video - Resetting your controller
- Video - Set your PS4 to wired mode (USB Cable)
- How to connect your SCUF Vantage 2 to Stadia
- FAQ - Which platforms is the Vantage 2 compatible with?
- Features - Interchangeable Magnetic Faceplate
- Features Video - Using the Quick Shift Trigger Stops
- Connect your Vantage 2 to Android
- FAQ - What headsets can the SCUF Vantage 2 be used with?
- Features - Remapping Switch
SCUF Vantage 2
For PS4 and PC
CHOOSE A TOPIC